FAQs About Our SEO Listing Description Writer and Other Copywriting Tools
Real Estate Robot isn’t your average real estate listing description writer. Robot doesn’t just use AI to write incredible property descriptions, blog posts, letters, social media captions, and other types of copy. Real Estate Robot is a tool designed by real estate professionals for real estate professionals to generate detailed, unique, search-engine-optimized copy for any property type, region, or application. Browse our FAQs to learn more about why Robot is the perfect solution for writing a real estate listing description and more.
- Why should I choose Real Estate Robot over other real estate copywriting services?Real Estate Robot saves you time, money, and headache. When it comes to real estate copywriting, you need a tool that’s fast, affordable, and functional for the property types you sell. Real Estate Robot delivers on all three. We developed a listing description generator that crafts paragraphs of compelling listing copy about your property and integrates high-volume keywords for your property type and location in a matter of seconds. Consistently using Real Estate Robot for writing a real estate listing description will help your real estate website rank higher when potential buyers are searching for properties that match the search specifications. We make real estate copywriting work for you and your website for years to come.
- How does Real Estate Robot’s listing description generator work?Real Estate Robot uses user-input data and AI technology to become a powerful listing description generator for real estate professionals. Our strategically designed communication system with groundbreaking AI technology improves your efficiency and the effectiveness of content creation while reducing the need for human involvement. Using Real Estate Robot’s listing description generator is simple. First, we take you through several screens of prompts to gather information about your property for sale. Once we have that information, we’ve developed a strategic way to interpret that information, categorize it, feed it to an AI language model, and instruct the AI language model to output a detailed, unique search-engine-optimized listing description. Because of how we designed our questions and communication system, our listing description generator will never produce the same piece of real estate copy twice. In fact, you can even produce multiple variations of descriptions for the same property, allowing you to share a unique listing description on every website.
- What are the benefits of using Real Estate Robot for copywriting?There are several benefits of using Real Estate Robot as a listing description writer, including:
- Improved efficiency: Real Estate Robot can generate well-written, search-engine-optimized copy faster than humans, allowing you to produce more content in less time.
- Consistency: Real Estate Robot consistently produces well-written, search-engine-optimized listing copy using high-search-volume keywords to improve writing, clarity, and SEO across your website and other mediums.
- Cost savings: Real Estate Robot reduces the need for hiring and paying human copywriters, which means you can keep more of your commission check.
- Customization: Real Estate Robot writes listing descriptions unique and relevant to your property for sale. Rather than generating a generic description for a "2-bedroom, 2-bathroom house in Colorado", Real Estate Robot generates a specific description for a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, brick house on a concrete foundation, with a recently updated roof, in the downtown area of Denver, Colorado, which is known for XYZ perks, and so on..."
- SEO: Real Estate Robot optimizes listing descriptions for search engines and can be used to help improve your website's overall performance.
- Can’t search engines recognize AI-generated copy? Isn’t it bad for your website’s ranking?The reason why a search engine would flag a piece of copy as “AI-generated” is because it recognizes enough similar language patterns to the millions of other AI-generated pieces of copy out there. Typically, the only reason a piece of AI-generated copy would be so generic to contain those similar language patterns is that the prompt given to AI to generate the copy wasn’t specific enough. For example, if you ask AI to “Write me a listing description for a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home in Casper, Wyoming”, AI is going to spit out a very generic chunk of copy that could likely be applied to any 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home for sale across the nation. This means that the content isn’t very unique, and it’s not only likely to be recognized as AI-generated but also may register as duplicate content across your site and the many others who used a similar AI prompt and tool. On the other hand, Real Estate Robot takes you through several screens of questions to gather loads of information about your property for sale. When you hit the “Generate” button, it lumps your answers to all of those questions into a giant, completely unique prompt for AI that nobody is ever going to have again. The result is a chunk of copy that is totally unique and specific to your property, that will never appear on anyone else’s website. The likelihood of a search engine recognizing that totally unique, specific chunk of copy as AI-generated is pretty low. Furthermore, Real Estate Robot injects your listing description with high-volume keywords based on the property type you select, bolstering your SEO strategy rather than hindering it.
- Does Real Estate Robot write unique copy every time?Yes, Real Estate Robot generates unique copy every time you use it! That means you’ll never see the same listing description generated twice (even for the same property), and you’ll never see the same listing description on someone else’s website. Real Estate Robot customizes the output to your property for sale and your location. As with any AI-powered copywriting tool, however, the level of uniqueness can vary depending on the inputs provided by the user. For example, if the input data is limited or contains repetitive information, the generated copy may not be as unique or varied. Similarly, if the task is very complex or requires complex creativity, the copy may not be as unique as human-generated copy. The copy generated by Real Estate Robot may not always match the level of uniqueness and creativity that humans can produce, may occasionally generate incorrect information, and may occasionally produce harmful instructions or biased content.
- What is my Real Estate Robot Dashboard?Your Real Estate Robot Dashboard is a central hub for your projects, listings, regions, and professional info. The “My Projects” section of your Real Estate Robot Dashboard will auto-populate with your most recent projects. Whenever you use a tool to create a project, you can customize the name and save it to your Dashboard to edit or reference later. The "My Listings" section of your Real Estate Robot Dashboard allows you to add or edit your saved listings. Whenever you list a new property for sale, we recommend adding the listing to your Dashboard and thoroughly completing the listing details. The "My Regions" section of your Real Estate Robot Dashboard allows you to add or edit saved regions where you frequently list properties. We recommend adding as many regions as possible to diversify your listing descriptions and other projects. For example, if you list properties for sale in Denver, Colorado, consider adding a saved region for Denver, Colorado and each neighborhood in Denver where your properties are located. The "My Professional Info" section of your Real Estate Robot Dashboard allows you to add or edit information about yourself, your brokerage, contact information, and expertise. Real Estate Robot references all the information on your Dashboard to personalize outputs. The more thorough your Dashboard is, the better Robot's outputs will be.
- How do I save a new listing to my Real Estate Robot Dashboard?The “My Listings” section of your Dashboard is where you will enter and save details about any properties you have for sale. To add a new listing, click the blue house icon in the top right corner of the section. This will trigger a pop-up with questions about the property for you to complete. Most of the questions are dynamic based on what type of property you enter. Some questions ask you to select from a dropdown menu. Some questions ask you to input text. Some questions ask you to supply multiple inputs. Pay close attention to the questions and captions to ensure you complete each field correctly. Remember, the more detailed you are in your responses, the more information Real Estate Robot has to write, and the better your outputs will be. For example, this question asks me to “List some of the home's most compelling exterior features.” While I could just say, “a firepit,” a much better answer would be “a newly landscaped firepit in the backyard surrounded by three benches.” It might feel like a lot at first, but as you use Real Estate Robot more often in your real estate marketing strategy, you’ll become familiar with these questions and best practices for answering them. Once you’re satisfied with your responses, you can save the listing to your Dashboard by clicking “Create New Listing.” Whenever a listing is on your Dashboard, you can edit your responses by clicking the pencil icon. If you need to delete a listing, you can click the trash can icon.
- How many regions should I save to my Real Estate Robot Dashboard?The “My Regions” section of your Dashboard is where you will enter and save details about any regions you frequently list properties in. To create a new region, click the blue location icon in the top right corner of the section. When it comes to regions, consider all the different ways buyers might describe an area where they are looking for a property. For example, say you are a real estate agent in Denver, Colorado, and you get a new listing in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Denver. You first might want to create a region called “Denver, Colorado” with general city information. You next might want to create a region called “Capitol Hill” with more specific information about that particular neighborhood. You might also want to create a region called “Downtown Denver” which is broader than “Capitol Hill” but narrower than “Denver, Colorado.” This method gives you plenty of options to customize your listing descriptions, blog posts, and other projects with different region information depending on the audience. More likely than not, you’ll spend some time entering region information when you first begin using Real Estate Robot, but you’ll find yourself re-using that initial information for plenty of projects down the road. Once you’re satisfied with your responses, you can save the region to your Dashboard by clicking “Create New Region.” Whenever a region is on your Dashboard, you can edit your responses by clicking the pencil icon. If you need to delete a region, you can click the trash can icon.
- How do I upgrade my Real Estate Robot plan?If you're generating a lot of copy with Real Estate Robot, especially if you're part of a lower-tier plan, there may come a time when you reach your credit limit before the month ends. When this happens, Robot will notify you by changing the text on the button that normally says “Generate” to “Not Enough Credits”. If you need to upgrade your subscription to a higher tier to unlock more credits, you can do so on the Account page by clicking “Manage Subscription.” The price of your upgrade with be prorated to accommodate your current billing cycle and the amount you’ve already paid.
- How do I cancel my Real Estate Robot plan?If you need to cancel or downgrade your Real Estate Robot subscription, you can do so on the Account page by clicking “Manage Subscription.” Your subscription will be canceled at the end of your current billing cycle.